Screens are simulated and subject to change.
Download Norton Mobile Security for Android™
Your Android™ smartphone may be vulnerable to cyber threats. Norton Mobile Security for Android™ helps you:
- Protect your Android™ device against viruses and other malware
- Keep your personal information safer against mobile cyberthreats
- Identify and avoid online scams more easily
HK$299.00first 2 yrs
proactively helps protect your smartphone against mobile threats like malware, ransomware, adware, and privacy leaks using our award-winning, patent-protected app scanning technology.
helps detect and alert you when a network you join is dangerous or under attack to help protect your personal and financial information.
helps detect and safeguard you from navigation to fraudulent and malicious websites when using your preferred browser, app, SMS, MMS, Email, and social networking sites.
lets you know when your operating system has vulnerabilities, so you can take action to help protect your device against cybercriminals that could take control of it or steal your personal information.
Filters spam SMS text messages that may contain phishing attacks.
Do you know what your Android apps are doing? We can help show you.
Free apps are good at telling you what benefits they provide, but they may not tell you their real "costs." App Advisor (powered by Norton Mobile Insight), when turned on, automatically lets you know about malware, online privacy and other risks that are detected before you download from Google Play™ to help you make informed app decisions — and whether that free app is worth the final cost.
Worried about your Wi-Fi and web security? Check this out.
To help protect your personal and financial information from cyber threats, our Wi-Fi Security feature uses advanced scanning technology to help detect and alert you before you join a dangerous network or one that is under attack. This helps you stop unwanted eavesdropping on your Wi-Fi connection and makes it harder for cybercriminals to steal personal information or passwords, infect your device with malware, or use your internet connection to perform illegal activities.
Our Web Protection feature helps detect fraudulent and malicious websites when using your browser, app, SMS, MMS, email, and social networking sites to help safeguard your activity and personal information.
Protection you can trust.
Norton Mobile Security for Android is powered by a cyber intelligence network system. This includes Norton Mobile Insight, a proprietary app analysis system which crawls app stores, analyzes running apps and uses machine learning to understand Android app behaviors. Our engineering team strives to bring our valued members additional device, network and information protection in this increasingly unsafe cyber world.
Android 8.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed. Multi-user mode not supported.
ColorOS 7.1 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
Android 8 or later required for Norton Family Android app.
50 MB of storage
Works with Android phones and tablets that have the Google Play app installed
Browser Support for Web Protection
Android Standard Browser
Firefox for Android 42.0 or later
Google Chrome 43.0 or later
Google Chrome Beta 45.0 or later
Opera 31.0 or later
Opera mini 31.0 or later
Samsung standard browser 5.0 or later
Facebook 145.0 or later
Instagram 24.0 or later
Pinterest 6.52.0 or later
Snapchat 10.22 or later
Line 7.16.3 or later
Desktop Browser Support for Norton Mobile Security Portal
Desktop Browser Support for Norton Mobile Security Portal
Google Chrome 14 or later6
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
Mozilla Firefox 5 or later
Opera 11 or later
Safari 5 or later
Mobile Browser Support for Norton Mobile Security Portal
Android standard browser 1.5 or later
Google Chrome for Mobile 1.0 or later
Safari 5.1 or later
* Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Contract Type: contract for a monthly or annual subscription, starting when the transaction is complete. Click here for our Terms of Sale.
- Set-up: to get the protection/service started, you must download and install on each device and/or complete set-up.
- Trial: payment method required if signing up for a trial (credit/debit card or PayPal only). When the trial ends, the paid subscription starts and the first term is charged, unless cancelled before. Offer(s) may expire.
- Renewal Cycle: automatically renews each month or each year after the initial term, unless the subscription renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in your account or by contacting us here. Click here to learn how.
- Renewal Prices: may be higher than the price for the initial term and are subject to change. Renewal prices can be found here. For annual subscriptions, they are charged up to 35 days before the subscription is due to renew, and we send you a notification email with the renewal price before.
- Cancellation & Refund: you can cancel any of your contracts and request a full refund within 60 days of purchase for annual subscriptions and within 14 days of purchase for monthly subscriptions. For each annual renewal or trials with paid annual subscription, you can request a full refund within 60 days of being charged. For trials with paid monthly subscription, you can request a full refund within 14 days of being charged. For details, visit our Cancellation & Refund Policy. To cancel your contract or request a refund, click here.
- Updates: your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates, and features that may be added, modified, or removed, subject to the acceptance of the License & Services Agreement.
- Usage: for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, please contact us.
The Norton brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.
Copyright © 2023 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.